THE BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL EVENT IN FRANCE DEDICATED TO NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
FROM JUNE 6 TO 8, 2023, 3 DAYS OF EXHIBITION AND CONFERENCE:
An unique program of highlights, to effectively link exhibitors, researchers, scientists and visitors around Non Destructive Testing. An Open Day on june 7th, dedicated to the students from the Region of Marseille, to discover NDT profession.
Industries site seeing will be proposed for june 9th, in the morning.
Save the Date !
MARSEILLE – PALAIS CHANOT from june 6th to 8th, 2023
Marseille, a port city in the south of France, has been a crossroads of trade since it was founded by the Greeks around 600 BC. Marseille is today the 2nd Town of France, the world capital of water and in 2013 the Capital of Culture.
A STRONG, DIVERSIFIED, ADVANCED, WORLD-RANKING INDUSTRIAL PRESENCE
AEROSPACE – NAVAL CONSTRUCTION AND REPAIR – RENEWABLE ENERGY – NUCLEAR – OIL AND CHEMISTRY – IRON AND STEEL INDUSTRY – RAILWAY TRANSPORT
A DIVERSIFIED ECONOMY, HIGH LEVEL SKILLS
- 10 economic clusters of excellence
- 2nd position in France for foreign companies
- 2nd french pole of scientific research
- 1st french-speaking university in Europe
- 40th city in the world in terms of innovation
AN EXCEPTIONAL NATURAL SETTING WITH A RICH CULTURAL HERITAGE AT THE CROSSROADS OF THE MEDITERRANEAN.See more
2 500 VISITORS, TARGET AUDIENCE OF PRESCRIBERS AND USERS FROM:
AEROSPACE, AUTOMOTIVE, CIVIL ENGINEERING, GAS, MARINE, NUCLEAR, PETROCHEMISTRY, RAIL, IRON AND STEEL INDUSTRY
COUNTRIES WITH HIGH POTENTIAL TO OFFER EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES
BELGIUM – CANADA – GERMANY – INDIA – KOREA – NORTH AFRICA – SPAIN – SWEDEN – SWITZERLAND – UNITED STATES
LARGE PROFIL OF VISITORS
INDUSTRIALS, EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, TRAINING ORGANISATIONS, LABORATORIES, RESEARCH CENTRES, UNIVERSITIES AND OTHER PARTNERS (PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS, CLUSTERS…)
ALL SIZES OF COMPANIES
MAJOR CONTRACTORS – SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED COMPANIES – START UP
An exceptional natural setting with a rich cultural heritage at the crossroads of the Mediterranean.
- 5 metro stations direct from the train station
- 30 minutes from Marseille Provence International Airport
- 800 parking spaces available
- Taxi stand at the park entrance
- 127 hotels, 9179 bedrooms
- More than 1,200 rooms within a 15-minutes walk of Parc Chanot