COFREND launches the Call for Papers to be presented during the 2023’s edition of the COFREND Days, from June 6th to 8th, at Palais Chanot Conferences and Events center in Marseille. Under the theme “NDT, See to Foresee“, these conferences will provide an overview of the most recent advances in the field of Non Destructive Testing.
The scientific program will offer technical sessions, an international session (subject to the context and a sufficient number of papers), and the 6th annual SHM@COFREND day.
Beside the technical program will take place the 6th Edition of the Doctoriales of COFREND, Phd Students event.
Authors are invited to submit online their papers before 30 Novembre 2022
or submit a paper, see below
- Abstract submission deadline:
15 of November 2022=> November 30, 2022
- Communications Acceptance: 15 of December 2022
- Full paper submission deadline: 15 of March 2023
Pierre CALMON (CEA List), President of the Scientific & Technical hub of COFREND
- Odile ABRAHAM, Université Gustave Eiffel
- Julien BANCHET, Aubert & Duval
- Mourad BENTAHAR, Université du Mans
- Florence BEY, SNCF
- Bastien CHAPUIS, CEA List
- Bertrand CHASSIGNOLE, EDF
- Marc DESCHAMPS, Université de Bordeaux
- Nicolas DOMINGUEZ, Airbus Groupe
- Frédéric JENSON, Safran Tech
- Valérie KAFTANDJIAN, INSA Lyon
- Jean Claude LENAIN, C-TInnov
- Robert LÉVY,
- Joseph MOYSAN, Université Aix-Marseille
- Nicolas NOURRIT, Institut de Soudure
- Mireille RAPIN, Framatome Intercontrôle
- Sharfine SHAHJAHAN, EDF
- Fan ZHANG, CETIM
To submit a paper, please complete the information below :
Authors are invited to submit their manuscript paper online before November 30
The abstracts will be published in the Program Catalog, in a printed version and distributed on site to all participants.
A PDF version, as well as, articles will be also published on our partner’s website NDT.net, – Open Access Archive of Nondestructive Testing ISSN 1435-4934 (www.ndt.net).
Find out the layout specifications to deposit your Articles, papers.